Friday 3 December 2010

We made it!

Holy snow Batman! Who in their right mind would move house during blizzard conditions? Wednesday was 'move day'... And 'snow day (again)... Leading to 'Granny the babysitter is snowed in and the bridge is closed' day. Which meant we (being me) were lumped with an eight month old baby to entertain/feed/keep alive AND frantically finish packing/cleaning/going mad. After that anything is possible!

So we're settled into our new abode which I love! Going from a top floor flat to our own wee home is my idea of heaven. Even though the place needs lots of work to bring it into this century (!!!!) we can't wait to put our stamp on it. Below is our new front and back yard. Snow included!





I haven't seen my craft box in ages though! It must be buried at the bottom of the pile. Boo. Still, with a million things to organise I probably shouldn't be taking time out to play with lovely fabric anyway.

We need to get the phone/Internet installed which will take a few weeks so I'm writing from the iPhone till we're up and running. But I just wanted to say thanks to Penny for writing a lovely comment in my previous post. Made my night.

Righto. Unpack woman!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment