Thursday 9 December 2010

Stupid snow

Well so much for moving from a top floor flat to our own house so we can go outside easier! We've been snowed in this past week - car snowed under, pram useless and the baby carrier gets heavy after thirty minutes, and I'm clumsy as hell walking in snow.




Still, I've just cheered myself up by purchasing gorgeous fabric from M is for Make

I started a quick project last night of making some bunting to hang up for Christmas. Although I need to get long material/tape to join it all up.

Which means going outside.

Sigh.


- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Glad you managed to move despite the weather. I hope you are enjoying settling in to your new home. Hope you don't get too much snow this time round!
    Have a very happy and cozy Christmas. Lobe Penny L xx

    ReplyDelete