Friday 15 April 2011

I won! I won!

I'm currently in 'chuffed mode' at the moment. Yesterday I received an email from Cloth Magazine saying I had won their bumper prize pack and could they get my details so they could post the BOX out! Yes... BOX! It arrived this morning (fast huh!) and I've been gushing over the lovely contents.

Although my husband laughed at me because I TOTALLY missed this page in the latest issue:
Yep, that's me!
This is what I've won from issue 6
Unbelievable. How on earth could I have missed seeing my own name in the magazine?! But how exciting. I never win anything... and to win a box full of crafting goodies just when I've been bitten by the sewing bug is brilliant. 

Here is my lucky stash...
What a lucky lass I am!
Fabulous florals from the new Freespirit collection 
Berisford ribbons, giant buttons, and gorgeous fabric from one of my favourite bloggers M is for Make

Wooden vintage pegs and Liberty print binding on a wooden bobbin. Too cute!

Logan gets a children's apron and some fish scissors!
A fabulous book to teach me lots of goodies to make

And wonderful Christmas fabric as a wee bonus.
At this rate I'm going to need to build an extension onto our new house to keep all my sewing goodies in! A massive massive thank you to the team at Cloth Magazine. You've made this lass very happy indeed. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lucky you!!! Some of that cloth is gorgeous!!! Andrew will be getting that suit sooner than he thinks I reckon. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool - will start scouting crafty books for requests for Toby and the baby's room! Lee xxxx

    ReplyDelete